1. Personal information of users processed by the Site.
- The Site collects, accesses and uses the personal data of users, technical and other information related to Users for the purposes specified in the Policy.
- Technical information also means information that is automatically transmitted to the Site in the process of using the Site using the software installed on the User’s device.
- The User’s personal data means the information that the User provides to the Site when filling out the feedback form (Name and e-mail), or when filling out the form that allows the User to comment on the site materials (Name and e-mail). The information required to provide the Site is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
- The Site may also process data made publicly available by a personal data subject or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
- The site does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User, and can not assess its effectiveness. However, the Site assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and keeps this information up to date.
2. Purposes of processing personal data of users.
- The main purpose of the Site in the collection of personal data – to provide information and consulting services to users. Users agree that the Site may also use their personal data to:
– analysis to expand and improve the Site;
– organization of the Site in the most convenient way for users.
– conducting statistical and other research because of depersonalized data;
- The site uses technical information impersonally for the purposes specified in paragraph 2.1.
3. Conditions and methods of processing personal information about users and its transfer to third parties.
- The user agrees to the processing of their personal data by sending a request (any written request containing contact information).
- Processing of personal data of the User means collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data of the User.
- Regarding the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for public access to an unlimited number of persons.
- The site has the right to transfer personal information about the User to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has agreed to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service of the Site or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the User;
- Transfer to the authorized bodies of state power of Ukraine on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine;
- As a result of processing of the User’s personal information by its depersonalization, depersonalized statistical data were obtained, which are transferred to a third party for research, performance of works or provision of services on behalf of the Site.
4. Measures used to protect the personal information about the User.
The site takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties.
5. Dispute resolution.
- All possible disputes arising from the relations regulated by this Policy shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of Ukraine, in accordance with the norms of Ukrainian law.
- Observance of the pre-trial (claim) procedure for settling disputes is mandatory.
6. Additional conditions.
- Continuation of use of the Site after making such changes confirms the User’s consent to such changes.